Life Update - #1

hobby, dog, update, life, blog

So what has been going on in my life I hear you ask? Well I thought now that I am giving this blogging thing another go that I would do a little life update series on the blog and try and keep you in the loop about my - not so exiting - life!


hair, me, update, grey, style, love

My Hair
My hair is a big deal in my world. That seems like a very strange sentence to say but it is true. I spend quite a bit of time, effort and money on my hair to get it to state of 'blonde' that I quite like. My recent phase has been going grey. I have wanted to go a shade of grey for quite a while but I never was brave enough to take the plunge until my lovely hairdresser suggested it and I just thought, lets do it! It's been over a month since it was initially done so the tone has changed a little but I have to admit I am still enjoying my hair and the many phases that it likes to go through.

Craft, Knitting, Fun, Hobby


Knitting
At the end of last year I decided that I wanted to give knitting a go. It's something I see my mum doing all the time and it was always something I thought that I couldn't do. She convinced me that I would be able to and said I should try and knit Molly a blanket of her own. You know what? I did it! I actually managed to complete a lovely blanket and I am so proud of myself. It's not perfect but I managed it all by myself!

New Phone
My upgrade was due this year and I came out of my contract a couple of months early. It worked out that I was able to upgrade my phone for my birthday. I went for the iPhone 7Plus and I could not be happier. The fantastic camera and the different features such as portrait mode has meant that I have been taking lots more pictures on the go and I have been loving it!

instagram, blog, photos, caninesandcosmeticsblog


Instagram
I have a definite love/hate relationship with Instagram but recently I seem to have found something I like about it. Now I can't quite say what it is I like at the moment but I am enjoying taking pictures - of anything, I don't have any rules - and editing them slightly to suit my taste. I seem to be getting relatively good engagement - not massive but for me it is something - and I am wanting to post more often. We will see how long this lasts.

Holiday
So my parents and I have decided to take another family vacation and this time we are going to be heading back to Florida. When you go to Florida you all know what that means Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. We still have to purchase our park tickets but are planning on doing the this month. I would love to do some Disney content for you all, is there anything you would like to see? This will be my 4th trip - I know that's not a lot for some people - and my first time since I have been an adult. Its all very exciting - not happening until August but still!

Not much has been happening these past couple of months but there have been a few cool things.

If there is anything you want to see me post about here on the blog let me know!

Disney World here I come...





No comments:

Post a Comment