My Top Ten Disney Songs


Disney, Music, Disney Music, Magical, Favourites, List, Lifestyle


Who doesn't love Disney? I find it so hard not to smile and feel all warm inside even if I'm just thinking about the magic of Disney. One of the most memorable things about Disney is the fantastic music that comes in their movies.

Recently I found myself listening through a playlist of Disney music over on Spotify and it got me to thinking - what would my top ten Disney songs be. There are so many songs to choose from it was hard to pick just ten but I have ti say that some of these are from some less popular Disney movies and I'm okay with that.

1. Toy Story 2 - When Somebody Loved Me

2. Pocahontas - Colours of The Wind

3. The Aristocats - Everybody Wants To Be a Cat

4. A Goofy Movie - I2I

5. Pinocchio - When You Wish Upon a Star

6. The Rescuers - Rescue Aid Society

7. Basil The Great Mouse Detective - The Worlds Greatest Criminal Mind

8. Mary Poppins - Feed The Birds

9. Mulan - Reflection

10. Beauty and The Beast: An Enchanted Christmas - As Long As There's Christmas



 I know that if I am having a moment where I need to give my brain some time to relax or I simply want to put a smile on my face - these songs will do that. Belting them out at the top of my lungs - what could be better?

What are some of your favourite Disney songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment