It's Time For a Chat...


Lily pond, Central Park, NYC, life, catchup, lifestyle, chat

It's been a while hasn't it? I'm not just talking about since I posted but actually since I sat down and typed a chatty post to you all. Sometimes I just like to get out everything I have been feeling recently. All you lovely people who read my posts and leave me beautiful comments act like my therapists and help me see my life in a totally different perspective.

So what's been going on?

Holiday Blues: Not too much it has to be said. I am still missing New York City every day. I loved my holiday so much. The city was everything I could have hoped for and more. Walking about and feeling the energy that was going on around me made me fall in love with NYC more than I ever thought imaginable. I can't wait to plan another trip back but there are a few other places that I need to go back to, or just visit for the first time before then, Walt Disney World is definitely on my list.

Zero Inspiration: Yup I am here to moan about the inspiration thing again. Sometimes I just have none and when you couple this with lack of motivation it just makes the world of social media so hard to deal with. I don't know when this 21st century life became so ridiculously hard. Trying to keep up with all the platforms and the 'algorithms' it can be exhausting. It can just be easier to hide away and forget about it altogether!

Being Tired: I know we are all so tired. Working full weeks and then trying to keep up with all our social commitments at the weekends can really take its toll. I admire all of you bloggers - and non-bloggers- out there who power through your weeks and nail all of your goals and tick everything off your to do list. I think I need to hit the reset button and restart things.


So what's coming up?

The Addams Family: I have loved the Addams Family since I was a little girl. I used to watch The Addams Family Values over and over again until the video tape nearly broke - yup it was back in the days of good old VHS! I am going to see the brand new musical version on stage at The Grand Opera House. I love going to the theatre and seeing live shows, I get such a thrill! I can't wait!!

Hair Maintenance: It's been about four months since I last had my hair dyed. I cannot wait until October 17th when my gorgeous friend Niall can get his hands on it again. I am planning on going back to all one colour and maybe going for a slightly more silver shade! Watch this space!

Family Celebrations: I am very proud to say that my beautiful mum worked hard for 7 years and has finally passed her Criminology and Psychology degree. On October 20th she will be graduating in Belfast and I will be there to cheer her on like there's no tomorrow. How proud I am of her is an understatement! She's my whole world and I always knew she could achieve her dreams!


For me it's always important to balance the negatives with the positives. It can be so easy to only look at the hard or difficult parts in life but there are always good things round the corner.

How are things with you?

Take the rough with the smooth and see what life brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment