Memories with Printiki...


Memories, Printiki, Prints, Photos, Images, Product

Life.. it just seems to flash by in an instant doesn't it? I don't know about you but I am becoming so aware that all the precious moments in life are becoming memories so quickly, the older I am getting and sometimes that makes me quite sad. 
Memories are things I love to make and that's why I am always taking pictures. They are the best way to keep a piece of each moment in your mind forever. The only issue I find is that I have an awful tendency to never do anything with the pictures I take. They are all usually on my phone or my external drive and nothing ever gets done with them.

This is where Printiki comes in!

Memories, Printiki, Prints, Photos, Images, Product

I had been seeing lots of bloggers showing off their gorgeous prints from the company online and it got me thinking that I wanted some of my very own! Printiki offered to send me a code to get 30 free prints along with free shipping and all I had to do was mention their name in a post - lets be honest who wouldn't want to take advantage of that kind offer!

Off I went to the website and I decided to get my 30 square prints with a white border on them quite like a polaroid. I thought this would be a good choice so that, if I ever wanted to put a label about the place or event that is happening in the photograph there would be the ideal little space on each one!

Memories, Printiki, Prints, Photos, Images, Product

I found the whole process of picking what pictures I wanted to print so easy - in fact I have to say it was a lot easier than some other websites that I have tried out. You can choose from multiple devices or sites such as Dropbox and I think the hardest part for me was narrowing it down to 30 pictures.

From the moment I clicked order I was so excited for the pictures to arrive, I love reliving my the things that I have done in my life and this time would be no different. My little bag of memories arrived on time and within the delivery estimate -isn't it just great when that happens! They came packaged in a white envelope, the type that printed pictures would traditionally come in. Everything just felt so neat and tidy - I was in love.

Memories, Printiki, Prints, Photos, Images, Product

Looking through each gorgeous glossy photograph was glorious. I loved taking in each moment and thinking about the exact time and place that each picture was taken - it was lovely to just spend a few minutes thinking about those happy times I've had already in my life.

My experience with using the Printiki online service was great! It has made me want to place lots more orders with them so that I can fill scrapbooks, photo albums, picture frames and any other kind of display ideas that I can find!

Memories are so precious, we cannot afford to let them just slip away from us - especially as we venture further into this digital age!

Do you get your pictures printed?
Tell me about a memory you love to think back on!


Memories - moments that last in our hearts forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment