Sunday Rewind

Sunset, Rewind, Relax, Sunday, Happiness, Mindfulness, Thought

There's so much going on in life these days between work, holiday planning, saving money and everything else in between. Sometimes, I think it's important to stop and rewind through the week to see how far you have come.


Monday
  • Brand new week of work, the early starts are tiring but I am used to them now so up I got and headed out.
  • Caught up with the girls - and guys - in the office and had lots of laughs
  • Came home to sit in the sun with family and the dogs - there really is nothing better
  • I took the picture above as the sun was setting over the houses where I live and it made me feel so peaceful
What to take away from Monday? Family are the perfect pick me up from any hard day in the office.


Tuesday
  • Another day of work but I confirmed my half day on Friday which gave me something to look forward to!
  • Today my mum found out she passed all her exams and got a 2:2 in her degree - bursting with pride doesn't even cover how I feel.
  • On my way home from work I stopped and got her a massive bunch of flowers to say congratulations
What to take away from Tuesday? Hard work and determination can get you anywhere you want to be in life!


Wednesday
  • Work work work work work
  • I had to meet with a nurse for an Occupational Health appointment at work but everything went fine...
  • After work I went round to my best friends house for tea, cake and to watch a movie. We watched Beauty and The Beast - it was magical!
What to take away from Wednesday? Disney will always hold a special place in my heart!


Thursday
  • I managed to get myself to the gym but it was a short session - every little counts right?
  • Spent time watching Hawaii Five-O with my mum and drinking lots of tea - what could be better?
What to take away from Thursday? I need to get back on my exercise game as it will make me feel better!


Friday
  • I had a half day at work and it was fairly quiet so it was a pleasant morning all round
  • Came home early and then on a drive round town with my dad doing errands
  • Took my mummy out for a gorgeous dinner, cocktails and lots of drinks
  • Got to spend some time with my aunt and uncle catching up about life
What to take away from Friday? Food, drink and great company - life couldn't get any better!


Saturday
  • My Saturday was a bit of write off in the fact that I did nothing of any merit or construction
  • I lay in bed watching Desperate Housewives and enjoyed every glorious section
  • The hangover was awful but it was worth every single second of the night before
  • Ate pizza with my mum and lay about cuddling the dogs
What to take from Saturday? Sometimes we all need a day of complete and utter laziness to reset the body clock!


The past 6 days have been good for me, I have had many tired and exhausted moments but I have also had moments of pure joy!

Celebrating my mums degree this week has made me a very happy girl and I could not be prouder of her achievements!

How has your week been?


It's time to rewind...


No comments:

Post a Comment