New In My Skincare


Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser


Ah skincare, it's something that I have such a love hate relationship with. I love how my skin feels when I complete the routine but getting the energy - especially at night - to carry it all out can be a right pain in the rear.

This being said I do try my hardest to keep up with some form of routine, or at least try and be consistent with the products that I am using. Although, lets be honest with all the new things on offer it's not always easy to stick to the same things over and over again!

Recently I have either been picking up or receiving lots of new bits and pieces and I have been enjoying them so much I thought I would show you.

Disclaimer: This isn't going to be a review post as I want to use everything for a while to see how it works with my skin. When I have made an informed decision there will be detailed reviews on here - so keep your eyes peeled for that!


Moisturiser - Day & Night
I have been on the look out for a night moisturiser for a while now. My sample Estee Lauder one ran out and I felt that it would be good to have a new one to keep my skin feeling healthy over night. Due to the fact I love the Boots Time Delay, Youth Maintain day cream, I thought I would branch out and pick up the night cream to have the complete set.

Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser


I always get excited when I see new products sitting in my local Boots and I have to say I was drawn in by the beautiful packaging and colour of this new moisturiser by L'Oreal. I was very intrigued by the concept of it being a liquid moisturiser and with the added hyaluronic acid, it seemed to be worth picking up - especially as I had part of a voucher to make use of!!

Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser



Eye Cream
I have never really used an eye cream but at the age of 25 I figured that it would be important to kick myself into gear and actually start preventing the signs of ageing! They could come on at any time you know. I know I sound like I can't branch out but when I was picking up the Time Delay night cream I also picked up the Time Delay eye cream - nothing wrong with consistency is there??


Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser


Serums
I have gotten quite into using serums over the past while. I always make a point of putting them on below my day or night creams, no matter what else I do. When I went through the gorgeous package that I received from Amy I was immediately drawn to The Body Shop Vitamin E serum. I have used their Vitamin E night cream before and I loved the smell and texture, as well as how soft it left my skin. This serum has to be similar right?


Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser


Cleansers/Face Washes
I have heard so much about the Camomile Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop over the past while from so many beauty bloggers that when I was ordering some gifts for myself round my birthday, I just had to add it to my basket. I thought that it would be perfect for taking my make-up off at the end of the day. Anything for speediness eh!

Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser


Another L'Oreal product has made it into my life and this time it's a clay face wash. I was so impressed by their clay face masks but sometimes I just don't have the time to spend putting it on and waiting for it to dry. When I saw the Pure Clay, Purity Wash I thought it would be perfect to add to my daily routine.

Skincare, Beauty, Products, The Body Shop, Loreal, Estee Lauder, Boots, Time Delay, Clay Wash, Cleanser



I'm quite excited by some of the things that I have picked up and I can tell you - sneak peek - I am in love with nearly everything!

Have you tried any of these products?


Skincare can be rather fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment