Friday Favourites - Edition 2

Favourites, Friday, Thought, List


Welcome back to edition two of my Friday Favourites. If you missed the first one, you can read it here. I hope you all have a glorious bank holiday weekend and enjoy every second of it, no matter what it is you are doing :)


*Favourite Moment
I got my eyes tested and got a brand new pair of glasses. I had been suffering with such bad headaches for weeks and it turns out my prescription had been too strong for two years. I now have a lower one with anti-glare and brand new frames. I could not be happier :)

*Favourite Achievement
My best friend and I have joined the gym -does a little dance- and have come up with a plan of action to keep each other motivated into going at least 3 times a week. I am excited for a new chapter and to see where this new routine gets me.

*Favourite Blog Moment
A gorgeous fellow blogger and somebody that I would consider my friend, Amy, has given me back my confidence to just let go of all my insecurities with my blog and be free for a while. To do what I want when I want and fall in love with it all again. It was a really special moment for me and it showed me just how special the people in this community are.

*Favourite Tv Show
This week the Great British Bake Off is back and I am so happy to see it. There is something so quaint and peaceful about the whole show, it simply makes me happy. I love baking anyway so to see the beautiful creations that some people can produce is simply spectacular.

*Favourite Product
I am so in love with my new lipstick purchase that I can't stop wearing it - I even wore it to the gym and the pool the other day, it never budged! What is this lipstick I hear you cry, well it's the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds and it's Eva Longoria's red. I have posted about this on Instagram and Twitter this week. The colour is so beautiful and the finish of the lipstick is quite matte yet not drying at all. I just love it!

*Favourite Future Plans
I am planning on taking my mother to London for a weekend for a special trip in December. I think it will be so special to see all the Christmas lights twinkling away. I am also planning on seeing a show and maybe even taking a trip to the Harry Potter studios.


What are your favourite moments from this week?

Every moment is special in some way

No comments:

Post a Comment