I Just Love It - Gift Of Giving Campagin


IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

First off I have to say how excited I am to be even writing this post, as I never thought I would be able to collaborate with a brand  and a beautiful blogger at the same time. Amy from Amy Evans Blog nominated me to take part in the Gift of Giving campaign with I Just Love It

For this campaign we both picked gifts up to the value of £75 as surprises for each other, from the website. There is so much on offer on this site, it took me quite a while to decide what I wanted to send to Amy. To find out what I did eventually choose, remember to visit Amy's blog and check out her post.

So shall we take a closer look at the beautiful gifts I was given as part of this campaign?

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

The one thing I have to note about the items I received is how well Amy knows me, despite the fact we have never met in real life at all. She hit the nail on the head with every single thing.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

As you can see the first thing that was chosen was this stunning adult colouring book. I find the unique idea of having it spiral bound and travel sized was just perfect. I can put this in my bag and use it on the go when I am on the train for example. The added extra of how personalised this book is gets me every time I look at it. Not only was Amy able to put my name on the front but she left a beautiful message on the inside. IJLI have also put my name throughout the scenes to colour in which is a little added extra that I think makes this as a gift, even more special.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

The next thing I discovered in my wonderful box of goodies was of course - colouring pencils. What use is a colouring book without the pencils? I can't get over how utterly beautiful they are. They have come in wide selection of colours, for every colouring need and I know that nobody is ever going to take them on me as they are engraved with 'Rachel Loves Molly'.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

I think this next gift has to be my absolute favourite gift in the whole box. I don't know how Amy knew i'd always wanted a ceramic dog bowl but she did and I am totally in love with it. It's even better than anything I could have imagined.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

Normally ceramic bowls come in a beige colour, which although I love them is not exactly what I was looking for. When I spotted this bowl in the box I was so happy, it's beautifully white and has Molly's name engraved in the front. The engraving is of such a high quality, I really couldn't believe that it hadn't cost the whole budget we were given. When I showed Molly her new bowl she started wagging her tail frantically and just couldn't wait to stick her nose right into the it - that to me is a real sign that she loves it.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

The last gift that Amy had selected for me was this personalised bottle of gin. Now it became very clear to me when I received this just how closely Amy had been reading my blog posts. Drinking gin a relatively new thing for me that has started this year as I used to be a rum girl. For her to identify that receiving a bottle of gin would be a great gift means she really is a very special friend indeed.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

I think one of the nicest things about this gift is the attention to detail that I Just Love It have gone to. Not only can you add the person's name to the label - as you can see- but you can also add a personal message. Amy wrote 'Sorry in advance for the Sunday hangover' which is linking back to the post I wrote, which you can read here. The extra special touch for me was the packaging that this bottle came in. It was in the most beautiful, deep red box which was silk lined to protect the bottle. This is a gift which I think any gin drinker would be very happy to receive.

IJLI, I Just Love It, Gift of Giving, Gift Exchange, Christmas, Personal

Well there we go, these are all the beautiful things that I received as a result of taking part in the #IJLIGiftOfGiving campaign. I have loved every second of this process and it was a pleasure to be able to pick and personalise some beautiful gifts for a fellow blogger.

I would highly recommend this website to anybody who is looking for something unique for their friends and family, for any special occasion. I can honestly say that I will be going back and making some gorgeous purchases myself. Whatever you need - they have you covered.

Finally I want to say that as with every post I put up guys, all opinions are my own - you should know that about me by now! I was not paid in anyway to say such lovely things - I simply just wanted to.

Would you like to buy anything from I Just Love It?

#IJLIGiftOfGiving

No comments:

Post a Comment